ABOUT THE MUSEUM
The museum was established in 1925 (Taisho 14) by Kamada Foundation which was founded in 1918 (Taisho 7).
The current museum building was originally a library that was renovated in 1998.
Our permanent collection contains about 60,000 documents and materials of Tsuken Kume and other local documents.
1061 materials of Tsuken Kume were designated as a Japanese Important Cultural Property in 2014 (Heisei 26).
The museum building was registered as a Japanese Registered Tangible Cultural Property in 1998 (Heisei 10).